The Cosmobilities Network connects European scientists working in the field of mobility research.
As an interdisciplinary network it represents state of the art research on different aspects of social, physical, cultural and virtual mobilities.
It fosters mobility research as a key discipline for the modernization of European societies under the conditions of globalization and global complexity
- Special Sessions: Networked Urban Mobilities Conference 2014
- Networked Urban Mobilities Conference and Mobile Art Exhibition 2014
- Call for Chapters – Book project ‘Discourses and Ideologies of Mobility
- workshop on mobility, discourse and inequality at SGS Kongress 2013
- Call for papers – Challenges for the International Mobility of the Highly Skilled, 7-8 February 2013, Barcelona